The results for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade STAAR assessments are available online. Follow these steps to access your child’s scores from a laptop or computer.
- Go to the Texas Assessment Management System (TAMS), which is available at texasassessment.gov
- Click “Lookup Student Access Code” and enter your child’s first name, social security number (no dashes or spaces), and birthday and then click “Go”.
- You should get a message in green that says “Access Code Look Up Successful”.
- Click “Go” again.
- When you successfully log in, you will see all of your student’s test scores. You can click on any test to get a breakdown of how your student did in each area of the test, the number of questions they got correct, and the level of proficiency obtained.
- You can obtain your student’s Confidential Student Reports (CSR) by clicking the “Download PDFs” button on the top right of the page.